Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Long time no talk, blogger friends.
Update on life:
I am currently sitting in my office of my new job as a Jr. Processor. Today is a slow day, which doesn't happen very often. My job consists of calling lenders, employment agencies, and insurance companies to obtain information, faxing requests into companies/corporations, and prepping loan disclosures for clients. I am working for a company called Coastal Pacific Lending Inc. and I am seriously thrilled that I have received this opportunity. I LOVE MY JOB. My bosses are both so amazing and generous, I am so fortunate to have met them a few months ago. Who knew I would be starting my career at 18 years old?! I definitely did not even imagine that.
For those of you who don't know, I have been attending Arizona's School of Real Estate & Business to obtain my real estate licence to become a realtor for the state of Arizona. I have completed my 90 hours of school (THANK THE LORD) and now I just need to pass a few tests and I will officially be licensed to sell your home, of find you the new perfect home! I am so excited to start in that business world.
Please keep me in your prayers that the Lord will guide my steps in a God-honoring direction when it comes to my work life, and that I will have a fearless mentality in this business.

Things to remember:
Age does NOT define you!!! You can do anything you set your mind to.
Follow your dreams; don't sell yourself short. Do what you want to do, and be in a business that you want to be in.

Sincerely,

Almost-realtor-Ashley.
xx

p.s. LET ME SELL YOUR HOUSE!!!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment