Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday, July 20 2015




Well, today is a very bitter-sweet day to say the least. I normally don't wake up at the crack of dawn, and anyone who knows my sister, Alyssa, knows that she never wakes up anytime before noon. However, she had to be awake today at 6 AM because... it was her first day of high school!!! She is attending Hamilton High School for the next four years of her life and I could not be more excited/nervous/scared/happy for her. My hopes are very high, as I know she has the brightest future ahead. My prayer is that she won't get eaten alive too bad her freshman year, and that she continues to walk a straight and steady path that shines God's light for those who live in darkness to see. Alyssa if you're reading this, please know: I am ready to throw down with anyone who means harm to you. (aka boys, STAY AWAY!!!!)


Not only is Alyssa starting a new chapter in life today; Mia is entering Santan Jr. High today as well. She didn't have to wake up as early this morning (lucky her), because her school doesn't start until 9 AM. My prayer for Mia is that she will make genuine friends who will help her through the ups and downs that these next couple of years will hold. Mia if you're reading this, please know: I am ready to throw down with anyone who means harm to you. (aka girls, BE NICE!!!!)


Madison is still attending Fulton Elementary, but this is her first year without a sibling at the same school. My prayer for her is that 3rd grade year will be a blast, and I also really pray that she will stay out of trouble for the most part (we need a miracle for that to happen)...

Where did the time go?? My little sisters are all growing up incredibly fast. A pause button for life would be really cool right about now...

Sincerely,

Lonely, Home Alone Sister.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment