Thursday, July 16, 2015

Newport, CA

Every summer, the McPoland family takes a road trip to Newport, California to visit our "uncle", Paul. Paul is the most generous man I have ever met in my life. He opens his home to our family of six to stay at for vacation, and takes us on adventures every day that we do stay. This trip, we got to go paddle boarding, rent a boat, ride the ferry and amusement park rides, and experience some of his favorite food restaurants on the peninsula. It was seriously the best family vacation we have gone on yet.












I know I haven't written a post in over a month... I have been a busy girl!

Update on life:

I have officially registered to take classes at Chandler Gilbert Community College. Eeeep! I start on my 18th birthday (August 25). Talk about real life hitting me fast.
I have been working pretty much full time at The Coffee Shop on Ray and Higley... visit me!!! We have bomb cupcakes and I make a pretty good latte.
I am going up to Washington to visit family for a few days soon... I also get to bring my bff with me so that's amazzeee. Can't wait to post about that trip.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

Sincerely,

Girl Who Misses The Beach.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment