Thursday, September 3, 2015

Dear Friends, Family, Acquaintances, Subscribers, Lost Internet-Seekers:

My life recently has been a giant blur of multiple things all factoring into one central idea: my future. School has started up, which has actually been going great. My classes are fairly easy, and for the most part, I have been fortunate enough to get decent teachers. Along with school, the thought of what I want to study has (obviously) been clouding my mind with many random thoughts. Setting goals has been a huge part of this past week or so, and I have my mind set on particularly one goal for my future. This goal is time consuming, physically draining, and ultimately very risky when it comes to pouring all of my focus towards it. I know I can accomplish it, however it surely will take lots of time, effort, and energy. It could take a few months, it could take a year, but all I know is that it is what has been on my mind and it will be what my focus is on for the next while. I believe in myself, and that is the only consent I need. Of course, nothing will go the way planned I am sure... but I do know that God has got me where He wants me at the right times, and there is no such thing as a coincidence. This is me taking advantage of those moments, the people He has placed in my life, and my passions for certain things.
Due to the demand for time that this will consume, I will be stepping away from social media for a bit. I guess this is essentially a "pointless" blog post, but I just wanted to leave an explanation post for my lack of involvement with my website. No, I do not owe anyone an explanation, but it settles better with me knowing I put it out there. I know probably eight people total will see this post, but that's because it will be eight people whom I care about and whom I hope care for me.
Until my goal is accomplished, I will talk to you all soon.

"Do not tell people about your dreams, show them."

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11.

Sincerely,

Girl With a Dream.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment