Saturday, May 30, 2015

Ashley's Graduation Party

Today was the day it hit me... I am done. One journey has ended, and another is soon to begin. I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came to support me at my graduation party. You all are such blessings in my life and I cherish the relationship that I have with each and every one of you. 


If you missed it, here are some pictures of the decorations that I had a blast putting together.



















One last ginormous thank you to this lovely lady, Sharon, whom I adore with all my heart. She gladly opened up her home and hosted my open house graduation party. Words simply do not engulf how thankful I am to know someone with a heart as big as yours. Thank you for always being so generous and supportive, you are such a gem.
Proverbs 13:20

Sincerely,

Girl Who Feels Loved.
xx

ps. My Mom surprised me with an AWESOME video capturing moments of me since birth (literally). Check it out HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment