Monday, May 4, 2015

Oh Snap! Photography

Watching people do things that they love to do is so much fun. I got to experience that this weekend with my dear friend Adrianna. She is in the process of starting up her own photography business called Oh Snap! Photography. This girl is like a ray of sunshine; she leaves everyone she talks to with a giant smile. She also has crazy beautiful curly hair that I have threatened to cut off from her head and steal for my own many times. I am so blessed to call this girl my friend. Here is some of her work for her photo class:





I know you're probably wondering what is on their face?  Funny story...
Adrianna needed to do a powder project. Our dilemma: we couldn't find colored powder anywhere. What did we do to improvise? We threw colored sand and corn flour at each other. It got really messy really fast.

The girl in the pictures with me is Lacey.
I don't really know where to start when describing how much she means to me. God has given me a soft spot in my heart for this chick. She loves to run, has an obsession with pugs, and she's also wicked smart (but she would never come to admit it). Over the two years I have gotten to get to know her, she has taught me the definition of true strength. Boy this girl is wise beyond her years, and she is such an encouragement to me every single day.

Thanks for reading about our adventure. If anyone is in need of last minute senior pictures or anything of that sort, ask me for Adrianna's info!

Sincerely,

Girl Who Is SUPER Thankful For Such Awesome Friends.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment