Sunday, May 24, 2015

1:02 A.M.

Yep...it is 1:02 in the morning, and I have no idea why I am awake. I was exhausted about an hour ago, but then I stumbled across some old photos from freshman year and just about died from laughter. I thought to myself it wouldn't be fair if I didn't share these with someone... so, here I am. Blogging. At 1:04 in the morning. I decided to share some of my favorite moments of high school with you guys, along with some embarrassing/odd/*Ashley what were you thinking?* pictures. Hope you enjoy.


Now it's time for bed. Praying I fall asleep without reminiscing too much over the past four years. Maybe I will miss it someday down the road...
Graduation is in 3 DAYS!!! Time really does fly. Goodnight world. Zzzzz.

Sincerely,

Exhausted Blogger.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment