Saturday, August 8, 2015

Washington, Summer 2015 (pt. 1)

Hello friends.

I am so excited to share with you all of my adventures that I undertook while I was in Washington. I was fortunate enough to get to go and visit my lovely Aunt, Kirsten, for five days. Aaaand even better... I got to bring my best friend along for the ride, Dree! We accomplished what we hoped to and much, much more on our trip. We dipped our toes into the world of traveling, and now we are ready to  dive in deeper.
These pictures don't even begin to capture the beauty and life that my favorite state holds, but it gives you an idea. 
Day one & two: Washington Nature. We woke up at the crack of dawn (5:22 AM to be exact) to watch the sunrise at Mt. Si. **HUGE shouts out to my cousin for being our chauffeur for the day.**


We drove a little down the road for our next adventure spot, Snoqualmie Falls.

Such a breathtaking view. No wonder my Grannie got married here! Next stop: the old northwest railway.



Of course, I went barefoot. I may have gotten a splinter or two... or, like, five. Coolest spot though, seriously.




And of course, at the end of the day we went back to Auntie's house. However, absolutely zero complaints... there were always friends waiting for us when we got home!

Boy, I am really missing all of this green stuff. But, hey, I will be back soon. Mark my words.

Sincerely,

Barefoot Wanderer.
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment