Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Washington, Summer 2015 (pt. 2)

Day three: Downtown Seattle. My Aunt took a day off of work so that she could hang out with us girls for the day. We were total tourists and visited just about every tourist destination that we possibly could.

First stop: The Troll.

Next: Thrift shopping while Auntie grocery shops.



Next Stop: Space Needle.



For Lunch: Starbucks Reserve & Roastery.








Next Stop: Pioneer Square.




Next Stop: Mark's Apartment.


Next Stop: Pike Place Market.








Next Stop: Original Starbucks.




Next Stop: Gum Wall. (Ew or Ahhh?)





Next Stop: Around downtown for dinner...



...and of course, dessert.


The city holds so much, and I loved getting to explore its nooks and crannies. I mean, I found a shirt that says "Without Ice Cream There Would Be Darkness And Chaos"... what more could I have asked for?

I sure do love this city.

Sincerely,

New-found City-girl.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment